Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Accumulation Accumulation Purchases
Multiple innocent outings
each time we walk out household doors
risks more accumulation accumulation purchases...
oh for those innocent youth days
when we traveled light pack on backs
light on our backs all our world possessions...
freedom in our minds
journeys to new experiences
all the world new waiting open spaces...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (Accumulation Accumulation Purchases by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Did you read them?
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan