Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Accumulation Accumulation Purchases
Multiple innocent outings
each time we walk out household doors
risks more accumulation accumulation purchases...
oh for those innocent youth days
when we traveled light pack on backs
light on our backs all our world possessions...
freedom in our minds
journeys to new experiences
all the world new waiting open spaces...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.