Very bright tones in the thin winds,
They sing the distant mourning of this day,
That makes us dream after never-felt showers
Completely filled with unimaginable smells.
Like mementos to lost companions
And quiet echo of delights sunken in night,
The foliage falls in the long ago abandoned gardens,
Which sun themselves in the silence of paradise.
In the bright mirror of the clarified floods
We see the dead time strangely animate itself
And our passions in the bleeding
Lift our souls to more distant heavens.
We go through deaths newly transformed
To deeper tortures and deeper delights,
Where the unknown deity governs -
And we are completed by eternally new suns.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Accord by Georg Trakl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey