Accept and move on
When your hands cant hold on any longer,
When your heart has had enough to bear,
When your cheeks have a railway of a tear.
When something just cant be yours,
When your hope is no more,
When you no longer cant face the storm,
When the road is no longer worth walking.
When the dream is no longer worth persuing,
When the chase is no more worth your energy,
When you did the best you could,
There are things we have no control over,
There is only one thing to do,
Just save yourself the pain,
Accept and move on.
When you feel like you dealt with enough,
When your energy is starting to run out,
Somethings are just tough to face,
Accept and Move On.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Accept and move on by Lesego Tsiu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard