Ace Of Black Hearts
(Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
No shame in it.
Wanting to ease her pain.
Dying not to go insane.
A laughter to rise up and burn away.
As the end the candle melts its last bit of was.
A poof of smoke then gone.
No more lighting of the flame.
A new one can be brought to be.
But it is just never the same.
Even in the lightness it shines.
Mercy me the bells do chime.
Ringing things that were suppose to be.
The brave knight must have failed in his gallantry.
Or maybe it wasn't necessary.
A little girl growing into the woman slave of the birthing insane.
With plains of summer wheat as his personal property.
His violence tendencies end like a drunken stupor.
Sorrow it but another bite upon the skin.
She is still wonders when it will end.
Should she accept or reject the repetitiveness.
As it is, or as it should be.
A broken bottle can't be put together.
Not in the same way.
Pieces are always missing.
And no matter how hard you try, you can't fix it.
A wanting to forever go on wanting.
Not understanding it for what it is.
A battered womans' psd.
Fear, love, hate.
How emotions do take.
Sometimes there is no escape.
A lost spirit.
A beaten mind.
And the wish of sometimes.
All this in a world you can't even see or imagine.
It's like looking into the clouds.
You only see what your suppose too.
No way of invading the soul.
A fight that can't be won, or stopped.
And the secrets they bare are merciless.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding. by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)