RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns of flooring take me into storerooms of
Following their lines and contours on paths of
new undertakings, I slip, slither and slide
sideways into completely new dimensions of thought.
Aligning and mismatching ideas, finding eventually,
their fluidity in ideas of creative processes.
Producing many sentences of meaning and confirmation,
I move forward into destiny's household, prepared
for an onslaught of talented landscapes to roam
around in throughout my days on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abstract Thinking by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler