RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns of flooring take me into storerooms of
Following their lines and contours on paths of
new undertakings, I slip, slither and slide
sideways into completely new dimensions of thought.
Aligning and mismatching ideas, finding eventually,
their fluidity in ideas of creative processes.
Producing many sentences of meaning and confirmation,
I move forward into destiny's household, prepared
for an onslaught of talented landscapes to roam
around in throughout my days on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abstract Thinking by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta