RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns of flooring take me into storerooms of
Following their lines and contours on paths of
new undertakings, I slip, slither and slide
sideways into completely new dimensions of thought.
Aligning and mismatching ideas, finding eventually,
their fluidity in ideas of creative processes.
Producing many sentences of meaning and confirmation,
I move forward into destiny's household, prepared
for an onslaught of talented landscapes to roam
around in throughout my days on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abstract Thinking by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal