ABSORB THE SUN
The darkness has not gone yet
The morning is above to come
I walked in to the east
To meet the sun!
People who were cheated,
People who were betrayed,
People who were neglected,
People who were negated-
The down trodden people,
The dejected people,
The ill-treated people,
The ill-fated people-
All these people are sitting in front of the sun!
All of them narrate their stories to him! !
I under stood then
Why the sun is so furious and
How he could generate that much heat-
Absorb the sun!
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ABSORB THE SUN by ROCHISH MON )
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal