Do not come knocking on my door
When aggrieved, craving to be relieved.
For you, neither have I lived nor relived.
Do not dare to imagine imaginings of me
When you are alone in a desert of forlorn,
I exist not in thoughts or in desperate doubts.
Even when you grope and grasp your last breath
Searching above the sky and wishing you could fly,
Do not invoke my name, I am not your dying game.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Absolute Rejection by Lauwo George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- I have nothing to offer, Amy Michelle Mosier