Do not come knocking on my door
When aggrieved, craving to be relieved.
For you, neither have I lived nor relived.
Do not dare to imagine imaginings of me
When you are alone in a desert of forlorn,
I exist not in thoughts or in desperate doubts.
Even when you grope and grasp your last breath
Searching above the sky and wishing you could fly,
Do not invoke my name, I am not your dying game.
Lauwo George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Absolute Rejection by Lauwo George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris