Andrew David Dalby
Yet not forgotten.
A part of God's Eternal plan.
Here, now and forever;
A shard of beauty,
From a delicate hand.
in Bulbous form;
To be buried deep,
In warm soft yielding earth,
Now...almost ready to transform.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Absolom by Andrew David Dalby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL