Andrew David Dalby
Yet not forgotten.
A part of God's Eternal plan.
Here, now and forever;
A shard of beauty,
From a delicate hand.
in Bulbous form;
To be buried deep,
In warm soft yielding earth,
Now...almost ready to transform.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Absolom by Andrew David Dalby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raw Youth, Tiku akp
- A Song of Faith, Husna Amin
- can we be punky, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- The sense of the world, SALINI NAIR
- A sad story song lyric..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Nothing, Breanna Elwin
- Not yesterday, hasmukh amathalal
- Tortures, Breanna Elwin
- With her presence, hasmukh amathalal
- Arise And Participate, THOMAS TEMBO