ABRAHAM LINCOLN POEM
There's no better time to ponder Abraham Lincoln
Than a presidential election year like now.
From his humble beginnings in a one-room log cabin
He became our 16th president and here's how.
Abraham was a true believer and worshiper of God
And was always aware of His presence night or day.
He knew that evil shadows every woman and man
And before every decision he would meditate and pray.
The same so should we with both heart and soul
Ask God for His Devine answers in time of need.
As we face life's problems and the weakness of man
For jealousy, anger, hate, lust, love and greed.
Tom Zart's 601 Poems Are Free To Share To Teach Or Show Love And Support!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Poet Other Poems
- ' DAVID AND GOLIATH, JESUS & DARTS OF TH...
- ' Seeking God '
- "TOM ZART'S POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAIT...
- “When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesu...
- 601 POEMS ON OVER 14O, OO, OOO WEB SITES...
- A GRATEFUL HEART
- A NATIONS WEALTH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN & THE POWER FAITH
- Abraham Lincoln Poem
- ABRAHAM, GOD'S BIBLE & ESTHER’S LOVE
- Abundance & Need
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUCCESS
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAR POEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.