Is It Poetry
About The Wine
A firmer grasp upon the grape, some have.
and mountain water clears what always is.
Many do what mother's never should.
While a father's vineyard grows but heady weeds.
Does a certain type of green or purple grape.
Grow aught but Grace?
Does a woman's golden hand,
when kneeling down is pulling all the weeds.
Thus produce a better seed as seeds do know.
Music makes the leaves turn green,
as leaves ideally grow.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About The Wine by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
- So many faces, gajanan mishra
- On the Seas and far away, Robert Burns
- Steel Funeral, Dazairie Ronay
- Masonic Song—Ye Sons of Old Killie, Robert Burns
- Lost My Smile, Ronald Chapman
- The Farewell to the Brethren of St. Jame.., Robert Burns
- To the beautiful Miss Eliza J——n, on her.., Robert Burns
- A Rose-bud by my Early Walk, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)