Aboard The 'Dammit'
I wasn't drunk enough to name my boat after you.
That lovesick shit most sailors are proud of
only to sink it years later...
But I did use a king sized stanford on the bilge,
and though you are permanently wet,
you're still permanent.
David R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aboard The 'Dammit' by David R. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- KINDS OF TARGETS اشكال الاهداف, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Perpetuality, Smoky Hoss
- Psalm 066, Forrest Hainline
- CRITICAL MOMENTS لجظات حرجة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love's Travels, Sandra Feldman
- A Crime Of Passion, Kyle Schlicher
- Extended Chain, Sergio Jaime
- No more, Sergio Jaime
- Everyday, Sergio Jaime
- Where Is My Muse?, Electric Lady