Ramesh T A
Abecederian Alliterative Amusement!
All astonished at attire attractive;
Beautiful bull-bull browsed bits;
Careful crow cried cocking crook!
Dogs daunted daily dragging dishes;
Eager eunuchs enchanted everyone;
Five fools flew fast frontiers foreign!
Grand game goal-keeper gained ground;
Hurrying Halloweens hovered halfway;
Ice-cold icons increased in intuition.....!
Joyful jogging Jockeys judged jocularly;
King kicking knocks killed killers
Landing Lowland Logan lulled low!
Monkeys minced mangoes mirthfully;
Nomads noted nice novelties nowhere;
Openly obscure opera obliterated oaks!
Perfume prof erred people pushed....;
Quite quixotic queen quenched quickly
Roaring round regular roadways rushing!
Song suggested style surely sweet...;
Tough time turned to twisting Tequila!
United union Uighur uttered ultras!
Various variety vegetated vertically;
World winds woe-less words wobbling
Years yelled yester-yawns yonder;
Zealous Zeus zeroed zigzagging.....!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abecederian Alliterative Amusement! by Ramesh T A )
- A Hidden Angry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- irritating rash, lee fones
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i feel for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening; let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)