Ace Of Black Hearts
(Abandoment Poem) Abandon
The blood of man, oh the blood of man.
In internal conflict just trying fight it.
I don't want anyone holding my hand never did.
Just another cry to live.
Tell me now can you hear it.
In all it's beauty, in all it's substance.
Just a promise, just a long dead promise.
It already forgotten, I don't live in fairy tales.
Anger in, a smile out.
A tear drop becomes the rain.
It covers my face.
It hides my secrets.
A man whose heart has been long broken.
Memories of the yesterday turn into the ashes of today.
No exposure in the direct sunlight.
Becoming the creature in the darkness.
The hero in disguise.
A mask that warps the tides.
No confidant in which to confide.
No one I can truly trust.
No never again.
Tell me now can you feel it.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Abandoment Poem) Abandon by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer