Shania K. Younce
There was a fire that raged on.
It was a fire of calm.
All the children of mendz had it in their soul.
For there was a fire that came.
It's fury was untamed.
It was the fire of dread.
The magic word they looked for was lost in time.
The fire of calm found her voice.
To speak the word.
With her quivering voice slow and calm said, 'abalourdir.'
The fire of fury had gone out.
In it's place came beauty.
For now the children also had beauty in their soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Abalourdir' by Shania K. Younce )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown