Shania K. Younce
There was a fire that raged on.
It was a fire of calm.
All the children of mendz had it in their soul.
For there was a fire that came.
It's fury was untamed.
It was the fire of dread.
The magic word they looked for was lost in time.
The fire of calm found her voice.
To speak the word.
With her quivering voice slow and calm said, 'abalourdir.'
The fire of fury had gone out.
In it's place came beauty.
For now the children also had beauty in their soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Abalourdir' by Shania K. Younce )
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones