Shania K. Younce
Leown thought herself most beatilful.
She thought of herself to often.
Making others dread her presence.
She didn't understand why people came to resent her.
She looked upon herself in a small pool of rippling water.
Then announced to people that she would embrace the way of abaisser.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Abaisser' by Shania K. Younce )
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal