Shania K. Younce
Leown thought herself most beatilful.
She thought of herself to often.
Making others dread her presence.
She didn't understand why people came to resent her.
She looked upon herself in a small pool of rippling water.
Then announced to people that she would embrace the way of abaisser.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Abaisser' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.