Shania K. Younce
Lillel was her name.
She was of beauty.
Her half sister Amma was beautilful.
But, Amma was jealous of Lillel.
Amma had evil in her eyes and deceit upon her tongue.
Lillel loved her sister thoe she didn't understand her sister's evil.
Amma was so very cruel that she locked Lillel away.
Lillel cried and cried.
Her tears did flow for a year or so.
For there was a boy named Smoe.
He was a servant.
He fell for Lillel.
He felt love of such wonder he freed Lillel.
Lillel loved Smoe just as much.
Together they defeated the cruel Amma.
But, showed her mercy.
Thoe Amma was forever called abaissement.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Abaissement' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic