A pup is born on a horse farm.
A horse becomes the pup's best friend,
A match filled with a bunch of charm.
But then comes time for it to end.
Humans come drive the pup away
To be a human pet somewhere.
The pup's so sad that it can't stay
With the horse - they made a great pair.
The galloping horse does its part,
Stopping the driven truck pickup.
The humans have a change of heart.
Back down the road come horse and pup.
So does the pup stay with the horse?
The T.V. beer ad says, 'Of course! '
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Aah' Ad by Ima Ryma )
- Waiting too Volunteer, michael walkerjohn
- Embargo all over, hasmukh amathalal
- Time shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreamology, Sandra Feldman
- Till last time, hasmukh amathalal
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)