Rahemi kenta chhadikari tamke
Bidbita laguche samiya
Ni thilabele tame ine.
Mor aink ni parbar dekhi
Aaru kichhu ketebele.
Raet ni sarbar ni sarbar din
Aaru muin hauchhen hapsi kechdei.
Morthanu kenke paleichha bhail tame
Mor e jhhuri hebarta sat aai kain?
Kaan thirar lagi muin ni parbar rahi
Morta kenta heba tamar
Kede kede bepari helena phel ena
Aaru chhadikari palale na surat.
Aaru ken kaje mate deba kie kana
Phulmala aaru muin kahemi hela hela
Aagla din takichhe mate aaru
Tumke dekhabarkaje aaru ken kenta.
- - - - - - - - -
How can I stay without You
Time is not conducive
To me without You.
My eyes are unable to see
Anything at any time.
Night is still there
So also days
And I am toiling hard.
Would You away from me?
Is it true, I am searching You?
Why should not i AM ABLE TO STAY STILL?
How can I be Yours?
Great business men failed
In this mission and went away
Far off lands .
Why should anybody give me anything
And I would say okay
I understand everything okay
Coming days are ahead
Waiting to see us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aagla din by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui