Aaeshanee - present
Hard task ahead
With firm head.
With innovative idea
You are giving wake-up call
Sorrow nobody listen to it at all.
We in inflationary expectations
Resume recoveries with
Which brings man divinity
No body is capable
To achieve target fixed
Your rudimentary fast
Steps make the
Here you are
With full loaded time
With world's humanity.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aaeshanee - present by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay