AAAAA.How the gambling haram harms
Our religion forbids all games of chance guys
We ain't allowed to indulge in that harmful enterprise
But no one can claim that gambling is at all wise
To more has gambling brought much misery and misfortune
Trying your luck that way brings bad luck to this money goon!
So goes without saying, no need of elaborating
that harmful and addictive are casinos and gambling
Quick money is the lure
but gambling is such an addictive trap
Indeed a vicious circle it is for sure
and you can 'bet' my warnings ain't crap!
The casino wheel doesn't always tip the scales in your favour many times
bringing down people from heights of immense affluence
to the abyss of poverty and monetary crimes
as gamblers act as if 'under the influence'
God only wished us to not be thus corrupt
for He foresaw most gamblers going bankrupt
To gamble is sin
and you don't always win
You might end up losing even the little you had
from bad to worse, tycoon hero to zero, alas too sad
I amn't uselessly rambling
Better stay away from gambling
A compulsive gambler frequenting the casino
might forever court ill-luck you know
from slot machine back to home, to and fro!
As to others his bucks shall go.
S.zaynub Kamoonpuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AAAAA.How the gambling haram harms by S.zaynub Kamoonpuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar