A Young Girl Saddened My Heart
A young girl saddened my heart.
By her innocent face, no longer steady.
She has been shivering, and twisted body.
Some kind of angel malady.
Her father smile of happy sadness,
Holding her, in his harms of cuddles
No longer shining veils can hide pity.
Sadly, that no one can tell, life is fair.
Cruel flesh on her weary mother,
Which spontaneous love never shed silence.
Over and over each day smile
On her knees, she prays, don' t takes her away.
Violet fragrance, her deaf laugh relived the harts.
Shroud of tired eyes, evoke the real sense of love.
Lowly, compassion of vagabond desire.
For that girl, precious despair.
Full of bloom, innocent girl stolen from the heaven fields
Amid growing lilies the bad flower
Torn from her earthly soil, her wings withered.
O sweet girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Young Girl Saddened My Heart by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman