A Young Girl Saddened My Heart
A young girl saddened my heart.
By her innocent face, no longer steady.
She has been shivering, and twisted body.
Some kind of angel malady.
Her father smile of happy sadness,
Holding her, in his harms of cuddles
No longer shining veils can hide pity.
Sadly, that no one can tell, life is fair.
Cruel flesh on her weary mother,
Which spontaneous love never shed silence.
Over and over each day smile
On her knees, she prays, don' t takes her away.
Violet fragrance, her deaf laugh relived the harts.
Shroud of tired eyes, evoke the real sense of love.
Lowly, compassion of vagabond desire.
For that girl, precious despair.
Full of bloom, innocent girl stolen from the heaven fields
Amid growing lilies the bad flower
Torn from her earthly soil, her wings withered.
O sweet girl.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Young Girl Saddened My Heart by Luca Menin )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)