A Wrong War
We winners of the for wings of earth.
Dominion to our domain donates self to good bring.
This thing is killing me..
We supposing to be generals of the this generality.
Are now officers in war ground.
This was donated by Adam.
And now are we subjects to a drought.
Still we rule earth.
With big birds built by men.
Yet we are donated to hazard treats.
We are superior.
But now in-laws to this cursed world.
Because we lost the decoder
we used to receive answers from the creator.
Now the creator come in flesh and blood.
And handed over our lost decoder.
Yet reason we, the other.
Truly we conquer this domain
but some proved 'a born to fail'
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wrong War by Ebi Robert )
- Of the Depression, Javed Latoo
- Blue Eyes, Ronald Chapman
- A Tiny Plant, Manira Khan
- Pure femininity, Erato
- A Man's Oft-hidden Tears, Maurice Harris
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)