A Wrong War
We winners of the for wings of earth.
Dominion to our domain donates self to good bring.
This thing is killing me..
We supposing to be generals of the this generality.
Are now officers in war ground.
This was donated by Adam.
And now are we subjects to a drought.
Still we rule earth.
With big birds built by men.
Yet we are donated to hazard treats.
We are superior.
But now in-laws to this cursed world.
Because we lost the decoder
we used to receive answers from the creator.
Now the creator come in flesh and blood.
And handed over our lost decoder.
Yet reason we, the other.
Truly we conquer this domain
but some proved 'a born to fail'
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wrong War by Ebi Robert )
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Brown Penny, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)