A Wrong War
We winners of the for wings of earth.
Dominion to our domain donates self to good bring.
This thing is killing me..
We supposing to be generals of the this generality.
Are now officers in war ground.
This was donated by Adam.
And now are we subjects to a drought.
Still we rule earth.
With big birds built by men.
Yet we are donated to hazard treats.
We are superior.
But now in-laws to this cursed world.
Because we lost the decoder
we used to receive answers from the creator.
Now the creator come in flesh and blood.
And handed over our lost decoder.
Yet reason we, the other.
Truly we conquer this domain
but some proved 'a born to fail'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wrong War by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena