A WRONG WAR
We winners of the four wings of earth,
dominion to our domain donates self to good bring.
This thing is killing me.
We suppose to be generals of this generality,
are now officers in war ground.
This was donated by Adam.
And now are we subjects to a drought.
Still we rule earth,
with big birds built by men.
Yet we are donated to hazard treats.
We are superior.
But now in-laws to this cursed world.
Because we lost the decoder
we used to receive answers from the creator.
Now the creator comes in flesh and blood,
and handed over our lost decoder.
Yet reason us, the other.
Truly we conquer this domain
but some proved 'a born to fail'
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WRONG WAR by Ebi Robert )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I'll Never Forget, Michael P. McParland
- stealing my hostess' twinkie then givin'.., Bull Hawking
- DERBY AT THE GYM, RIC S. BASTASA
- and then the body aches., RIC S. BASTASA
- to each his own..., RIC S. BASTASA
- somehow, you keep thinking, has God forg.., RIC S. BASTASA
- two frogs jumping each other @ sueinlove.., Bull Hawking
- Come fly to me my Muse of love divine, Erato
- Who Takes The Next Step?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Stick Around, Leah Ayliffe