Bijay Kant Dubey
A Writer of Near About 50 Collections Am I
A writer of near about fifty collections of poems am I,
But the so-called no-man poets and critics in India
Have been sidetracking me for quite a long time,
Negating and ignoring me,
So many locally brought out collections have I,
Even worked I on the history of Indian English poetry
At my own expenses,
Strenuous study took a heavy toll upon my health
But left I not writing poetry.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Writer of Near About 50 Collections Am I by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal