I am a world - whole
I enjoy my life - full.
My names would be
Inscribed in hospices.
I have no name
Yet they published
All in their daily newspapers.
The called me equal
In rank and position.
They declared me missing
Yet I find all of them.
They entangled themselves.
I am in my imagination
They by ignorance called delusion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A world-whole by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)