A wondeful Woman
A Wonderful WOMAN
A wonderful woman is proud.
She respects herself and others.
She is aware of who she is.
She neither seeks definition from the person she is within,
nor does she expect the people she knows to read her mind.
She is quite capable of articulating her needs.
A wonderful woman is hopeful.
She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true.
She knows love; therefore she gives all her love.
She recognizes that her love has great value and must be shared
if her love is taken for granted, it will soon disappear.
A wonderful woman has a dash of inspiration and a dabble of endurance.
She knows that she will at times have to inspire others.
A wonderful woman knows her past, and
understands her present and faces toward the future.
A wonderful woman does not live in fear of the future because of her past.
Instead, she understands that her life experiences are
just lessons meant to bring her closer to self-knowledge
and unconditional love….
knowledge and unconditional love.......
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A wondeful Woman by Pam Fraser )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Scream, Michael P. McParland
- If We Were Good......., Sandra Feldman
- Consolation, Tony Adah
- Goodnight Kiss, Michael P. McParland
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses