A wondeful Woman
A Wonderful WOMAN
A wonderful woman is proud.
She respects herself and others.
She is aware of who she is.
She neither seeks definition from the person she is within,
nor does she expect the people she knows to read her mind.
She is quite capable of articulating her needs.
A wonderful woman is hopeful.
She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true.
She knows love; therefore she gives all her love.
She recognizes that her love has great value and must be shared
if her love is taken for granted, it will soon disappear.
A wonderful woman has a dash of inspiration and a dabble of endurance.
She knows that she will at times have to inspire others.
A wonderful woman knows her past, and
understands her present and faces toward the future.
A wonderful woman does not live in fear of the future because of her past.
Instead, she understands that her life experiences are
just lessons meant to bring her closer to self-knowledge
and unconditional love….
knowledge and unconditional love.......
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A wondeful Woman by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar