A Woman's Life
You start out as a baby,
Then you grow to be a lady,
You make friends and foes,
Find a man with love that shows.
Then you getting engaged,
Planning a wedding to be staged,
Decorating the nursery,
Family portrait for your anniversary.
Now you're growing old and grey,
Children all going their own way,
Looking at the fresh young faces of your grandchildren,
knowing history is repeating itself again and again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman's Life by Geraldine Kelly )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul