Graveyard Of Little Muses
A Woman, A Dream Last Night
A woman with no heart
is just a doll, meant to be abused
by men without hearts.
Here, in this world
I cannot be a king, without you,
without your lips on mine.
'It has to be this way.',
is what you told me, before straying nude
in other's palms.
Please excuse me,
I don't mean to pull you out of their beds,
it's too late for that.
It's just that..
I dreamt you last night, again, like
the thousand times before.
all the flowers knelt before you,
all stars fell.. untill..
Untill nothing but blue
remained painted on the sky's
So, understand that
that's why, I engrave my poem
with you, tonight.
Graveyard Of Little Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman, A Dream Last Night by Graveyard Of Little Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA