Age, it's like time
Keeps on moving into the past
Spoken word, like melodious chime
Mingles into the space that's vast.
I think and I wonder
When will I do what I want to do?
I work, I try and I wander
When will I see things through.
If only I can accomplish
A fraction of what I want
I will feel, I fulfilled my wish
And exit this world with a chant.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wish by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal