A Winter's Day
A winter's day is what you make of it.
The clouds above could be a comfort
Or a prison.
The trees could be beautiful
The piled snow could be a blanket
Or a trap.
The ice could be an attraction
Or a hazard.
The snowflakes could be works of art
Or pinpricks of cold.
You control the mood of a winter's day.
What kind of day do you want to have?
Julianna O'Bar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Winter's Day by Julianna O'Bar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma