A winter night
Loneliness in a winter night,
Far away from your beloved,
Missing his hug,
His arms around you holding so tight,
Then you can feel his warmth,
His heart beat,
Nothing compares missing this life.
In a winter night,
These feelings you can not hide.
You hear wind blowing everything away,
Wondering and asking,
Is that true?
Like these papers,
Through wind and fog,
I will go.
Away from my beloved,
Everything is possible
A winter night is a special time for lovers,
Holding each other, nothing matters,
Even the night still forever!
Forever, they will hold each other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A winter night by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov