A winter night
Loneliness in a winter night,
Far away from your beloved,
Missing his hug,
His arms around you holding so tight,
Then you can feel his warmth,
His heart beat,
Nothing compares missing this life.
In a winter night,
These feelings you can not hide.
You hear wind blowing everything away,
Wondering and asking,
Is that true?
Like these papers,
Through wind and fog,
I will go.
Away from my beloved,
Everything is possible
A winter night is a special time for lovers,
Holding each other, nothing matters,
Even the night still forever!
Forever, they will hold each other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A winter night by inas essa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate
- Defective, gajanan mishra