A winter night
Loneliness in a winter night,
Far away from your beloved,
Missing his hug,
His arms around you holding so tight,
Then you can feel his warmth,
His heart beat,
Nothing compares missing this life.
In a winter night,
These feelings you can not hide.
You hear wind blowing everything away,
Wondering and asking,
Is that true?
Like these papers,
Through wind and fog,
I will go.
Away from my beloved,
Everything is possible
A winter night is a special time for lovers,
Holding each other, nothing matters,
Even the night still forever!
Forever, they will hold each other.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A winter night by inas essa )
Poem of the Day
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Unified Objections, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)