A win over cancer
The claws get deeper in your body, every day.
Pain is written all over your face.
The disease seems to have pushed you
Many years ahead.
Wrinkled skin, eyes sank in;
Body, confined to bed
My heart cries for you, Mama.
You seem to be now alone in this battle;
Fighting every moment for your life.
I find it difficult to see you suffer.
But nothing works in our favor.
My heart bleeds.
I shout for help.
Responses only pave the way
To a deeper darkness.
Helpless me, look at your eyes.
They still shower so much love for me.
Nothing could win over it, ever.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A win over cancer by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow