A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Stepped on the scale,
I start to wail,
Have I eaten a great big whale?
Is there really a Holy Grail?
Weight loss is no plain sail.
But I need to know the facts,
make headway, make some tracks.
A weight loss plan, I would want
Get into gear, because I can....but when?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pass The Grave, Allian Bern Ballares Fuentes
- war and peace, lee fones
- Little Body Songs, Sidney Wade
- My Istanbul, Sidney Wade
- Luna Moth, Sidney Wade
- CYNTHIA SMILES, Thomas Bates
- Such Luck, Sidney Wade
- I Had A Dream., richard harris
- Interlude, Sidney Wade
- The Generations Of the Stamped Fools., Bazi alis Subrata Ray