A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Stepped on the scale,
I start to wail,
Have I eaten a great big whale?
Is there really a Holy Grail?
Weight loss is no plain sail.
But I need to know the facts,
make headway, make some tracks.
A weight loss plan, I would want
Get into gear, because I can....but when?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols