Somebody goes on way in light,
He takes his heart inside a bag,
He needs no lie, no stupid fight,
He is one`s love, has wings on back.
He is a man or maybe not,
We see another world in mind.
The sun is shining, it is hot,
He walks to us and is so kind.
He knows the truth about world.
He looks with big and clear eyes,
He is the light like prophets told,
His thoughts God`s massage symbolize.
He brings his love in open hands
To people who believe in him,
He is a friend and kindness sends
Those persons who in tears swim.
We`re full of loneliness and pain,
And always think about flesh,
And our dreams for us are main
If even they are full of trash.
The walkman goes to meet a fear
Of darkness, death and other things.
We cannot see him but he`s near,
It is for us salvation means.
We live in noise and have no time
To see each other every day.
He helps to bloom us like a lime,
Don`t mind whatever people say.
He helps believe in our dream,
To reach it when we don`t know way.
He is for us a water stream,
When we in desert heartless stay.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Walkman by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
- Mother! will I not be the saffron spot o.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A Virtual Life, Sandra Feldman
- Never Ending Dreams, Lilly Emery
- My Soul's Song, Matthew Densley
- No love, Barbara Dixion
- Music Is Life, Ray Hansell
- S. Truett Cathy - A Memoriam Poem, Bill Grace
- Take My Heart, Ray Hansell
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)