Somebody goes on way in light,
He takes his heart inside a bag,
He needs no lie, no stupid fight,
He is one`s love, has wings on back.
He is a man or maybe not,
We see another world in mind.
The sun is shining, it is hot,
He walks to us and is so kind.
He knows the truth about world.
He looks with big and clear eyes,
He is the light like prophets told,
His thoughts God`s massage symbolize.
He brings his love in open hands
To people who believe in him,
He is a friend and kindness sends
Those persons who in tears swim.
We`re full of loneliness and pain,
And always think about flesh,
And our dreams for us are main
If even they are full of trash.
The walkman goes to meet a fear
Of darkness, death and other things.
We cannot see him but he`s near,
It is for us salvation means.
We live in noise and have no time
To see each other every day.
He helps to bloom us like a lime,
Don`t mind whatever people say.
He helps believe in our dream,
To reach it when we don`t know way.
He is for us a water stream,
When we in desert heartless stay.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Walkman by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Psalm CXXXVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)