I have been approached by a volunteer who criticises,
Do you understand the wolf’s side of this righteousness?
The advanced yoga of this palace called Beauty is resolute,
For the encroachment is an act too unfavourable.
During the blissful years of our canary which talks
We see the excellencies, of the major tones and styles.
I have no need for the sweet designs of this beautiful day,
By the men who walk so greatly in their orders
I declare the sweetness of my soul and all it bespoke.
Rather to my surprise, little skins are too many in thought,
And disembowelled are the remains of the hunted.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Volunteer by Naveed Akram )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)