I have been approached by a volunteer who criticises,
Do you understand the wolf’s side of this righteousness?
The advanced yoga of this palace called Beauty is resolute,
For the encroachment is an act too unfavourable.
During the blissful years of our canary which talks
We see the excellencies, of the major tones and styles.
I have no need for the sweet designs of this beautiful day,
By the men who walk so greatly in their orders
I declare the sweetness of my soul and all it bespoke.
Rather to my surprise, little skins are too many in thought,
And disembowelled are the remains of the hunted.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Volunteer by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel