RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Voice Of Intellect
Rhythmically sounding out in a strong voice of intellect, rising to the tidal waves of emotion.
Clapping quickly as I go through the aisles of tomorrow with an aptitude of calm reserve.
Keeping track of every beat, singing with an energy of exuberant peace filling every nook in the universe.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Voice Of Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II