A Violent Flourish Of Love
A violent flourish of love,
rushing and bursting, in veins and arteries.
Breathing life into old aching bones.
Pumping muscles with a fast paced rhythm.
The support scheme of old aged couples,
The soother of scratches of young toddlers.
Love, like an overflowing river.
Racing down river beds, Bursting stone damns.
More than a poem,
More than any man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Violent Flourish Of Love by Rachel Henley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra