A Version of Insanity
She has always lived in a separate reality,
This I swear to you,
She has accused me of many things,
Things that are a part of her imagination.
She claims I am a criminal,
One who stole many things from her,
She claims I am insane,
For I rave at the top of my lungs.
She proclaims me a paedophile,
For I hurt very little children,
She claims me a stalker,
For I follow her everywhere.
She proclaims me a molester,
For I kissed her, apparently,
She proclaims me a rapist,
For I apparently committed sexual assault.
I swear to you I did none of these,
I never laid a hand on her,
But otherwise I would die,
Even if I dared hurt her.
So she lives in insanity,
Her insanity proclaimed,
I don't know her reality,
But it's not this universe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Version of Insanity by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...