A vacuum of dreams!
The playground is forlorn
The player a grieving loner,
Games were battles; they decided my fate!
One after another, every defeat
Were stepping stones to vacuum!
Life, with its broken garlands
And glasses drained out of love,
Once again comes to welcome me
And wish me good morning,
Mornings are always good, I say!
Alone in the tower of dreams
Against the vast, vast horizon
Overcast with clouds of words,
Weaving the dream I have loved ever
Waiting for the shower I have loved ever...!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A vacuum of dreams! by abhilash fraizer )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)