A vacuum of dreams!
The playground is forlorn
The player a grieving loner,
Games were battles; they decided my fate!
One after another, every defeat
Were stepping stones to vacuum!
Life, with its broken garlands
And glasses drained out of love,
Once again comes to welcome me
And wish me good morning,
Mornings are always good, I say!
Alone in the tower of dreams
Against the vast, vast horizon
Overcast with clouds of words,
Weaving the dream I have loved ever
Waiting for the shower I have loved ever...!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A vacuum of dreams! by abhilash fraizer )
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)