A universe so far away
A tear, a life caught in time,
A soul, pondering in forever woe,
A love, once found now is lost,
A bond, so strong was destroyed by greed,
A trust, depended on shall now be deceived
A land, so beautifull burning in heed,
A race, mankind once warned for so long,
A people, ignorant and foolish kept with there ways,
A world, will never see darker days,
A light, brought hope 'twas called the sun is forever to be shunned,
A system, bound in solar ties spoiled now by much too lies,
A serenity, a peace that man once knew buried by a sorrow filled blue.
Rhiannon blackbird's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A universe so far away by Rhiannon blackbird )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Home coming, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Repetition Compulsion Syndrome, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ETC1, shuvo chakraborty
- Gamble with faith, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fireworks Of Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai