Terence G. Craddock
A Tui In Flight
flax stems pierce pale blue skies
a tui in flight alights upon black flax stems
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Titled, arrangement, written out 28th January 2014.
Split image from the poem 'Flax Stems Pierce Pale Blue Skies' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (A Tui In Flight by Terence G. Craddock )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY