A Treasured Gift
You are a treasured gift, to the world and to me,
You are as a jewel to behold,
So precious in every way,
So handsome and delicious,
How we longed for one anothers company,
I recall your messages of fear...where are you? , you would say..
That made me feel so special and desired, wanted, you seeking my face,
I saved all our conversations because they are precious moments that I cherish with my whole heart.
I miss you Poe, I miss your words, and your soothing voice on the phone,
I miss your presence, all that you are,
I miss everything about you...
I love you whle heartedly.
Thank you for spending time with me,
Thank you for encouraging words you placed in my heart.
I thank you for sharing your wisdom and knowledge,
Thank you for building me up buttercup,
I thank you for loving me, even for a wee while,
I had such fun with you,
We were so good together, those were your words.
Long term said you, do you recall
You are the most thrilling of all,
Oh what dreams we shared, what fantasies,
What a riot you are,
Ever cracking me up with your humor! !
Making me want you more and more,
You are such a goofball, you wrecked my surprise party for you,
I don't know why I scare you...LOL
Your the cutest, silliest, brillant man I have met to date,
Online feasting, oh how wanton I remain for some face time with you,
To sit together and share scenerios and plot out schemes for stories,
The lives we could touch together with our gifts and talents,
The happiness we bring one another...is amazing,
I shall always love you Poe,
Your the best thing that ever happen to me...
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Treasured Gift by Cambridge Keenan )
- In The Blue Hour, Nathalie Handal
- The Day Monsoon Appeared Upon My Eyes, Narayana Raghavan
- Bethlehem, Nathalie Handal
- Maa, sushant jha
- Tonight, Nathalie Handal
- Black Beans, Edward Kofi Louis
- Humble Yourself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gauravshali Bihar, sushant jha
- Exiled Sentence, Nathalie Handal
- Transcendent Moment, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)