A train Ticket
A train ticket
From a successful booking
To change, and finally to return
The psychological suffering undergone
Know only you
In the people sea
Who understand you?
Who love you?
What can night do
While it’s deep?
At native place in dream
But away from it when awake.
julio tulipan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A train Ticket by julio tulipan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman
- Happy Birthday... Right, Francie Lynch
- Can This Be Love?, Ronald Chapman
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway