A train Ticket
A train ticket
From a successful booking
To change, and finally to return
The psychological suffering undergone
Know only you
In the people sea
Who understand you?
Who love you?
What can night do
While it’s deep?
At native place in dream
But away from it when awake.
julio tulipan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A train Ticket by julio tulipan )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal