Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal
While I think of the divine beauty in us,
Souls like you come hovering with a focus,
I feel the fragrance, feel the touch.
Love, -the miraculous medicine finds,
Its truest administering in drooping spirit,
Your greeting, awakens and illumines.
The sun needs no recommendation to spread its light,
Who ever he/she may be on the bare earth, -receives sight.
And by innate virtue, -reflects the divine beams!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris