Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal
While I think of the divine beauty in us,
Souls like you come hovering with a focus,
I feel the fragrance, feel the touch.
Love, -the miraculous medicine finds,
Its truest administering in drooping spirit,
Your greeting, awakens and illumines.
The sun needs no recommendation to spread its light,
Who ever he/she may be on the bare earth, -receives sight.
And by innate virtue, -reflects the divine beams!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.