Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal
While I think of the divine beauty in us,
Souls like you come hovering with a focus,
I feel the fragrance, feel the touch.
Love, -the miraculous medicine finds,
Its truest administering in drooping spirit,
Your greeting, awakens and illumines.
The sun needs no recommendation to spread its light,
Who ever he/she may be on the bare earth, -receives sight.
And by innate virtue, -reflects the divine beams!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal