Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal
While I think of the divine beauty in us,
Souls like you come hovering with a focus,
I feel the fragrance, feel the touch.
Love, -the miraculous medicine finds,
Its truest administering in drooping spirit,
Your greeting, awakens and illumines.
The sun needs no recommendation to spread its light,
Who ever he/she may be on the bare earth, -receives sight.
And by innate virtue, -reflects the divine beams!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Token Of Gratitude, - To Sareena Lal by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar