A to Z
Alone in the world,
Betrayed by those who cared.
Damaging our future.
Excitement was felt;
Forgotten over time...
Guilt set in,
Hatred came after.
Irresponsibility took over.
Judgment was felt, all around us.
“Kids will be kids”...
Misery was our company...
One simple mistake...
Perfection was what we strived for,
Quitting was our answer.
Rationality was no longer felt.
Soullessness soon replaced simplicity.
Truth was forgotten...
Useless as before.
Variety and spontaneity
Were thrown out the door.
Xeric was the land, forgotten to the world.
Youthful and plain.
Zero emotions were ever felt again as eternity quickly faded.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A to Z by Corey Jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry
- Hidden Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Francine, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The face of a young woman in pink, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Segundas/Sobre reudas, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Snail Talk for Rosemary, Daniel Brick
- Dear Greg, Roxanne Dubarry
- Rosy flower, hasmukh amathalal
- Ideas, gajanan mishra
- Clad in Stars, Steven Rhoads