A Time To
For everything there is a season….
And a time for every reason….
Under the heaven….
For every worldly citizen….
A time to be born, and time to die….
A time to plant ….
A time to displant….
A time to kill….
A time to heal….
A time to break down….
A time to build up for God's final countdown,
A time to weep and feel sad,
A time to laugh and feel that you are glad,
A time to mourn,
A time to dance like children playing around in a field of corn
by Frank Pulver on Thursday, September 15,2011 at 1: 37pm
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Time To by Frank Pulver )
- Ginkgo tree - a haiku, Susy Evelyne
- Corrective measure, hasmukh amathalal
- My Path to Self-Discovery, Deborah Eker
- Besides a star, gajanan mishra
- You Cried Last Night, Cigeng Zhang
- At Least Honesty Remained, Rohit Sapra
- THIS AUTUMN, Satish Verma
- खुशियाँ गौने से पहले ही... (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Fish Remains, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Is Still Alive, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)