A Thrust Of Hurt
A thrust of painful words and big lies.
After all of this friendship you think I'd just lie?
After I have given and soul I've put in,
you thrust a load of manure and refuse
claiming somehow against you I have committed great sin.
Where do you hear such rumors.
And who deems to tell them.
It's shocking and earth shattering that you could believe them.
I've given my best from first day,
Caring for you, listening too willing to do anything you'd have me do.
I am betrayed and shattered inside,
that at me you throw such loads of falsehood and grime.
I know I'll ultimately forgive you,
because I truly love you deep in my soul.
But this load you threw at me stings with bold vicious stings
filled with ice so burning in it deep freezing cold beating.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thrust Of Hurt by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith