A thousand tears..
My heart already so dark, and so sore
I'm reaching deep, into the place of my very core
So much has happened here; I need to hide
Locked away in secret, with all my might
Is the sorrow, of a thousand tears not enough?
Could I feel any more, other then these emotions so rough
Alone now in this place, of pain and loneliness
Without sense, of any such human tenderness
Can not a spirit or a heart, be mine to cherish
Or so alone I am destined, to somehow perish...
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A thousand tears.. by Rick Adriolo )
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah