A thousand tears..
My heart already so dark, and so sore
I'm reaching deep, into the place of my very core
So much has happened here; I need to hide
Locked away in secret, with all my might
Is the sorrow, of a thousand tears not enough?
Could I feel any more, other then these emotions so rough
Alone now in this place, of pain and loneliness
Without sense, of any such human tenderness
Can not a spirit or a heart, be mine to cherish
Or so alone I am destined, to somehow perish...
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A thousand tears.. by Rick Adriolo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh