Marvin Brato Sr
In a blink of light my conscience is awake.
My senses open yet what is there to take?
Into my understanding I seek for something,
A reason for which makes life truly worth living.
Life seems magical exhibits myriad wonders,
No carnal being has measured as he ponders.
In this world of tribulations, is there still hope?
Is life destined to damnation, a fact we cannot cope?
On whose plan was this existence created?
Surely it must of great power that dominated!
A thought of a super Being may come to mind,
Or Someone out there, a God who mastermind!
The bible has attested we are created in His image,
The likeness of Him marked our presence to this age.
Just to think of the vastness of creations I witness to see,
I thought of God as the Master of everything including me!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thought by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman