A voice spoke to me and asked, Sir, what do you think
Of this beautiful universe that you see
Before you? Does it have any limits?
Do you think you can manipulate it?
What is its point? Don't you ever wonder?
Can you control what you see in front of you?
Or do you think you can do nothing?
That's for you to find out,
But, men of earth, you will see your limits one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thought by Justin Reamer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Rush Hour, Anthony Daniels
- How Dare You, Anthony Daniels
- Rainfall, Anthony Daniels
- Maintaining Excellency, Anthony Daniels
- A Crying Shame, Anthony Daniels
- Crystal Consciousness, Margaret Alice Second
- Invest the present, gajanan mishra
- Free Gaff! !, Damian Murphy
- Blizzards are not snows, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- w0rk ya mAjiK - (Selah (take a moment to.., sEaN nOrTh