A voice spoke to me and asked, Sir, what do you think
Of this beautiful universe that you see
Before you? Does it have any limits?
Do you think you can manipulate it?
What is its point? Don't you ever wonder?
Can you control what you see in front of you?
Or do you think you can do nothing?
That's for you to find out,
But, men of earth, you will see your limits one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thought by Justin Reamer )
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe