Should I tell you of a dreadful thought,
That makes me breathless, sobbing and crying,
Without her love my life's a knot,
Without me she's a paper flying,
She wept for all my pains, felt my gloom,
Did not sleep when I was away,
The thought that comes to my mind mom!
Will I weep for you or YOU will mourn me?
Jahan zaib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A THOUGHT by Jahan zaib )
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Plato's Dialogue, Naveed Khalid
- Silence and Chaos, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal